It is dry season here!
We did our Quarterly meetings with WorldVenture, made more progress on Jesse’s work permit, Jesse turned 30, and we had our EMI project here in Gulu! I’ll post a whole update about the EMI later this week, as it really deserves its own!
Also, Ugandan elections are February 18th. Please keep Uganda in your prayers during this time. Thank you.
See photos below!
We had an all-agents meeting in early January to start the year!
Time in Kampala…
Time in Gulu…
– Grateful that we are adjusting to life here and finding community!
– For Uganda’s elections starting on February 18.
– Grateful for a home that is slowly starting to feel like home!…and continued prayer for housing as we have some issues with the house that look like they might not have solutions.
– Please pray for Lumi, and its founder, Thomas. Right now, prayers for wisdom in how to best fill some openings, for our coworkers, and for clear and effective communication across cultures, time-zones, and continents.
-We have a few visitors coming through. One is Lumi’s CFO and his wife. They are from Denver! The other is a couple we know from Denver who are coming out on a vision trip! We are really looking forward to seeing both couples again! =)
– Please also pray for wisdom, confidence, and peace for us.
Thanks so much for following along with us on this journey.
Please let us know how we can be praying for you!
~Rachel (& Jesse) Geiger