There is a list of awesome things that have happened and a list of crappy things that have happened since our last blog post. I think that is just what transition looks like. Next week, we will move out my dad’s house and start the next chapter of transition.
Instead of focusing on one thing, I’m just going to share some photos with you all of what Jesse and I have been up to for the last couple weeks.
– Praise: We are under contract with a buyer for our house!
– Request: This is actually the second buyer we have had a contract with, so pray that this buyer will work out.
– Praise: Great time with family over the last several weeks.
– Request: Safe travel on our next trips. We’ll be driving over 1,800 miles and sleeping in at least 8 different places over the next 3 months.
– Request: Jesse’s Professional Engineer exam is Friday (the 17th). Please pray that passes his exam.
– Request: Pray that we reach 100% of our monthly support before we leave for MTI training at the beginning of May!
Thank you SO much for reading up on our journey, and supporting the work we will be joining in Uganda!
Please let us know how we can be praying for you!