– We have officially crossed over the 75% of our monthly support in WorldVenutre’s system! We have spoken with some people who have said that they will sign up with their monthly commitment soon, and those will bring us to 90%!
– Our house is on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This sentence can’t have enough exclamation marks! Preparing the house for sale has been a very stressful, exhausting, and over-all a yucky experience. We are hoping to get bids close to our asking price soon so that we can close and be done with this process as soon as possible. Yay!
– Driving between our house in Denver, Jesse’s parents’ house in Castle Rock, my dad’s house in Golden, and 3 or 4 different Goodwill locations is now mostly behind us!
– We went to Washington, DC from March 22nd to 25th with my dad and little sister for her Spring Break. We visited Jesse’s uncle and his family and my great-aunt during the trip, as well as seeing the International Spy Museum, Newseum, Georgetown Cupcakes, and the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History. SO fun! Here are some highlight photos…
We have learned that it is GREAT to have at least one meeting with a Partner or friend/family each week. It has helped to keep us grounded and encouraged. We have been reaching out to people in the area each week to meet up for a meal or a coffee and we greatly appreciate the time together. Please let us know if you’d like to meet up. Otherwise, watch for an email, text, or phone call asking to meet up!
– Praise: The house is ready to sell!
– Request: That the house sell quickly. =)
– Praise: A great trip to DC.
– Request: Safe traveling on our next trips.
– Request: Jesse’s Professional Engineer exam is April 17. The professor of his study class for the majority of his test subject passed away and that material was not covered. We are praying for a miracle on April 17th!
– Request: Reach 100% of our monthly support before we leave for MTI training at the beginning of May!
Thank you SO much for reading up on our journey, and supporting the work we will be joining in Uganda!
Please let us know how we can be praying for you!
~ Rachel (& Jesse)